We are expanding! For our office in Woerden (the Netherlands) we are looking for a
Full Stack Developer
Are you a Full Stack Developer with experience in API management, development and transactional platforms and databases? Are you persevere, analytical, enthusiastic and striving for excellence and personal development? Than we’re looking for you to further build and strengthen our research and development team.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be part of an international, multidisciplinary team that is responsible for developing and implementing state-of-the-art solutions for our Roundcube platform. The development team is developing our digital platform from our offices in Woerden, India and Poland. Because you are fully up to speed with the latest tools, techniques and frameworks you know which developments are important for (y)our clients and your colleagues. Together with your colleagues you’ll be:
- Building, continuously delivering and maintaining the CCS business platform cloud offering, including:
- Strategic research and development
- Software development, preparation of documentation, analysis of business requirements, PoC’s
- Technical support, error analysis and reporting, support in solving programming
- Taking responsibility for the success of our business platforms
- Align improvements with other (scrum) teams, partners and colleagues
Your work involves more than just programming. Collaboration with colleagues and partners is also a crucial part of your job. At CCS, you’ll be working in the Product Development (PD) team, where specialists work in multidisciplinary (sprint) teams. In the PD team we encourage personal and talent development and striving for results. All this in an environment in which the following elements are applicable:
- Cloud software
- Micro services architecture
- Open RESTful API development
- Distributed software development
- Integrated partner applications
Key aspects of our ideal candidate:
- A BSc / MSc in Computer Science or equivalent level
- At least 3 years’ experience in designing and developing API’s, digital platforms or ESB based environments
- Proven experience in designing and building REST APIs
- Knowledge of and experience in development tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDE)
- Experienced and certified in Agile way of working
- Fluently verbal and writing in English and Dutch capabilities
- Based in the Netherlands or willing to work / live here
It’s a plus if you’re familiar with the following: Webmethods (Flow), Java, SQL, Git, JIRA and SAG Webmethods.
We are CCS. We offer innovative software solutions for the insurance industry. Thanks to the powerful combination of knowledge about the industry and experience in IT, we help our customers compete in the complex and demanding world of insurance. With our Level, Marketplace and Roundcube software we provide solutions for the future.
Working Environment & Conditions
Join a team staffed with talented experts in insurance and software development, located in Woerden. We offer an interesting and challenging position in an innovative environment. As one of the core team members you will play a key role in the further development of our Roundcube product and have the opportunity to grow with the organization as it expands (inter)nationally. You’ll drive innovation and have a large influence in successfully further develop our product.
- A fulltime position for 40 hours a week
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Although you don’t want to miss us, the position includes 25 days of holiday leave and 8,33% holiday pay
- Sports, with or without colleagues: CCS offers a company fitness arrangement
- (Career) Growth within the organisation that fits your and our needs and related training
At CCS there is more than work only. We also provide and facilitate lots of activities, like sports activities, poker tournaments, soccer quizzes and other activities. Which activities would you like to do with your colleagues?
Have you become as enthusiastic about CCS as we are? Apply now! Fill in the form below and don’t forget to add a clear motivation in addition to your resume.
For more information about this vacancy contact: Louwke van der Steen, phone number: 0348 – 48 68 48.
An assessment or Pre-Employment Screening could be part of the procedure.
To get to know CCS better, visit the channels below. Let’s connect! We look forward to meeting you.