Our DevOps team is expanding! Will you become our Head of Quality Assurance?
We are looking for talented enthusiastic people who like to work with us in further developing the Digital Insurance Platform of the future. We want insurers to participate at the top of digital insurance and make the step to embedded and real-time connected insurance.
To remain continuously successful, insurers must provide excellent customer experience, by leveraging their data and embracing new technologies and services. Thanks to our over 35-year track record, we understand and meet these challenges. That is why more than 2,000 insurers and intermediaries rely on our expertise and software solutions.
Now is the time to accelerate and we need a driven and energetic QA professional to make sure our new features and applications are of the highest quality, made by reliable and efficient development processes.
As a Head of Quality Assurance you will be part of the DevOps Leadership team and you will work closely with other teams in the CCS organization. You will report to the CTO.
Your role is to optimize our development processes to ensure high quality of the delivery of our software. We expect you to have a clear vision combined with in depth knowledge and fresh ideas when it comes to implement quality assurance processes within a continuous learning and fast-paced software development environment. Together with your colleagues you identify and implement best practices in order to deliver frictionless software.
We expect you to challenge us, you are not afraid to speak up and take initiatives. This is highly appreciated.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Improving, developing and defining the various processes and procedures in the development and implementation of our software;
- Lead in defining and implementing Definitions Of Done and Continuous Testing approach in the DevOps way of working;
- Performing audits and ensuring that the QA processes are implemented and embedded in the organization;
- Ensuring reliable software maintenance and documentation;
- Setup monitoring & reporting to get clear insights in the performance of processes;
- Set clear quality standards, especially in the upscaling and cloud environment;
- Be involved in the onboarding process of customers and the continuous assurance of quality in the implementation and service delivery of our software at customers;
- Drive continuous improvement and provide support in that area to different functions and departments.
Our ideal colleague
You have a healthy degree of entrepreneurship, are decisive, pragmatic and highly analytical. You enjoy taking on challenges together and achieving results together.
We also find it important that you have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering);
- At least 7 years of experience in process and quality assurance management within a complex software development and service delivery environment, preferably as a lead or advisor in technology;
- Six Sigma certification or equivalent;
- Experience with certification audits of ISO 9001/27001/ISEA;
- A focus on data driven decision making;
- The willingness to get your hands dirty;
- Experience with large data sets and tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, and Hadoop is a plus.
What we have to offer our Head of Quality Assurance
An interesting and challenging job in an international, innovative and fast-growing organization based in Woerden. And great colleagues who are always there for each other, who work hard, but also know how to make fun!
- A competitive salary and variable pay;
- A company fitness scheme so that you can enjoy sports alone of together with other colleagues;
- A collective insurance;
- A pension scheme;
- Home office allowance during Covid-19;
- Laptop, cell phone and lease car;
- Training and development opportunities externally and internally with our CCS Academy.
We are CCS
An international and fast-growing organization, from our head office in Woerden, we are able to serve customers all over Europe with our Digital Insurance Platform. We have a talented workforce, who are driven by passion and focus. We do everything we can to ensure that insurers are at the forefront of digital insurance and to enable them to take the step to real-time connected insurance.
We pride ourselves in taking good care of each other, of our products and of our customers. We love to develop new ideas and enjoy celebrating our successes together. We challenge each other, encourage initiative, but join forces to achieve our goal: "to become the best at what we do." We find hard work in an informal working atmosphere just as important as having fun together.
Have you become enthusiastic about the position and CCS? Apply now via the form below or via LinkedIn!
For questions about the procedure, please contact our recruiter, Valeska Visser on +31 6- 82 32 1425 or email email@example.com.