CCS enables insurers to play in the top of digital insurance and to make the step to embedded and real-time connected insurance. Thanks to our 35-year track record, we are able to understand and meet the challenges of the insurance industry. That is why over 2.000 organizations trust our expertise and software solutions.
Headquartered in the Netherlands we are able to serve clients all over Europe with our Digital Insurance Platform. With our platform you can Integrate any technology and free data from silos so it’s shareable, usable and powerful. Orchestrate business processes from a central platform across the end-to-end insurance value chain, from marketing through underwriting and claims. And we make you Accelerate your digital transformation and future ready, innovating with OpenAPI technology and IoT connectivity.
Presales Solution Consultant
Due to our wide variety of digital solutions for the insurance market and our ambition for international growth, we endeavour to expand and strengthen our Presales department for the DACH region and we are looking for a Presales Solution Consultant.
CCS´ goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Presales Solution Consultants play a key role in determining how the CCS solutions optimally supports our customer´s business ambitions.
Your responsibility will be together with the rest of the sales team to align the customer’s business requirements to the native CCS Digital Insurance Platform functionality and to construct a customer centric market message that articulates the benefits of the solution to the customer.
You will have a deep knowledge of the core business processes and best practices in the insurance industry - and you’ll enhance that by acquiring an understanding of the specific business drivers for their program. A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
You’ll also be working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria. You’ll also be a key channel back to the CCS product management team as they look to drive innovation and improvements into future releases of the CCS products.
What you will do:
- In order to be able to offer the best possible solutions, you will make an inventory of the wishes of our customers through interviews with various stakeholders, so that you best understand the customer needs.
- Sparring with colleagues from sales and product development to come up with a suitable solution for the customer.
- Provide support to Sales colleagues with solution-related questions.
You are a sparring partner, knowledge expert and a source of information for customers and your colleagues in Sales and Product Development. Our solutions not only consist of our own development, but also those of our business partners. As part of the deal team, you ensure a qualitative interpretation of the sales process and an excellent structure from proposal to solution and price.
In this position it is crucial to know the business of our customers, our services and software solutions and that of our business partners. To this end, you actively participate in on-the-job, internal and external training within your field in order to become an expert of our own solutions as well as those of our business partners.
You are a passionate and experienced presales professional, with knowledge of software solutions, preferably middleware solutions. You have a healthy level of entrepreneurship, decisiveness and analytical skills. You take responsibility for your work and are focused on achieving results together.
- A completed BSc / MSc /WO high level education with a strong affinity with business administration or IT / information technology.
- At least 5 years of experience as a presales consultant, a business architect, a functional architect or a business analyst with the ability to present yourself to a C-level audience and an interest in transitioning into a more business development and sales-oriented role.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the German and English language (Dutch will be an advantage).
- Ability to travel between the target territory and the HQ in Woerden, NL. Between 70 and 100 days of travel annually must be expected.
- You combine a strategic vision with a hands-on mentality to actually achieve set goals. In this you make optimal use of data, visualizations and presentations.
- You are a team player, customer-oriented and assertive.
- Strong technical skills related to Business Intelligence, Databases, software architecture, analytics is an advantage.
- You have the drive and interest to delve into technical developments.
Our head office is in Woerden, while our customers are located all over the Netherlands and we are expanding further to other countries and at first the DACH region. You will be working in the DACH region. CCS practices and extensive working-from-home (WFH) policy and you will go to our offices in Munich, in Dusseldorf and from time to time to the head office in Woerden, NL. You will be part of the CCS international pre-sales team, reporting to the CCO and receiving business directions from the Regional Sales Director.
We offer you:
- A full-time position for 40 hours a week.
- A good salary and fringe benefits.
- Even if you don't want to miss us, this function also includes 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay.
- Enjoy sports, with or without colleagues: CCS has a company fitness scheme.
- Collective insurance
- Laptop + phone
- Lease car
With us you get the space to be in charge and to determine your development. Of course this includes:
- Training and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to grow internationally with us.
We are CCS
We are CCS, an innovative IT company in the insurance industry. From our office in Woerden we work together with our teams in India and Poland on innovative software solutions. Not only do we find ourselves innovative, others notice it as well: we won the EFMA Innovation Award for our Marketplace.
We know as much about insurance as we do about IT; we are convinced that we can offer our customers the best solutions possible. Our target group consists of insurers, MGA’s, insurance brokers, service providers and the intermediary.
Our team consists of passionate professionals who work together in an informal working atmosphere. Witness the customer focus, personal initiative and knowledge transfer in all teams. Hard work is just as important as having fun with each other, which is why there are various company activities such as football quiz, tennis tournament and game and poker evenings.
Are you as excited about CCS as we are? Get in touch with us!
We would like to receive your CV and motivation at email@example.com, via the form below or directly via LinkedIn. For questions about the procedure or further information about the position, please contact our recruiter Valeska Visser on +31 6 82321425 or email the above email address.