Our company needs you. Help us to further develop the Digital Insurance Platform of the future. We want insurers to participate at the top of the digital insurance market by helping them to make the transition to embedded and real-time connected insurance. We can only achieve that goal with smart and energetic colleagues! Are you ready for a new adventure? Our Sales team is expanding, not only in the Netherlands, but also internationally. Join us and become our new Sales Executive - New Business for the DACH region.
Your mission as a Sales Executive
To remain relevant in the long term, insurers must provide excellent customer experience, by leveraging their data and embracing new technologies and services. Thanks to our 35-year track record, we are able to understand and meet these challenges. That is why more than 2,000 insurers and intermediaries rely on our expertise and software solutions. Now is the time to accelerate and you are the one taking us to the next level.
As a Sales Executive you will work in a dynamic environment with an enthusiastic and professional sales team. Together you will generate new business and build qualitative sustainable relationships with potential customers. Your role requires in-depth insights into the business strategies of our potential customers, now and in the future. You are able to show how our Digital Insurance Platform connects and contributes to the future of the customer so that they can play at the top of digital insurance.
As a key member of our Sales Team, you will be expected to have a clear vision of how to generate new business and to know how to turn a prospect into a valuable customer. We expect you to challenge us and come up with new insights. Personal initiative is greatly appreciated, but what we see as even more important is that you think in terms of possibilities - what is possible today and where we should be tomorrow.
As part of a commercial team, together you will fill the sales pipeline and develop sales strategies, in close collaboration with marketing and product management. You will be the link between the potential customer and the rest of the organization, reporting to the CCO.
This will include the following activities:
- Responsibility for generating new business in the DACH region;
- Responsibility for the end-to-end sales process;
- Building lasting relationships with our potential customers;
- Listening carefully, asking the right questions and finding out where our software
solutions match the business strategies of potential customers;
- Taking the customer on a journey, thinking along with their business processes, and presenting our Digital Insurance Platform as the future of digital insurance;
- Finding out what the customer needs in his customer journey; and present this via presentations or workshops;
- Working with various tools such as sales playbook, use-cases and online product demos, with support from pre-sales consultants and solution architects;
- Managing a sales pipeline and ensuring up-to-date and accurate forecasts.
Our ideal colleague
You have a healthy degree of entrepreneurial spirit - you are decisive, resolute and enthusiastic with a keen focus on the signals and opportunities in the market. You enjoy taking on challenges and achieving results together with your team. You have an impressive touch of flair, persuasiveness and perseverance. You are the professional who knows how to turn a lead into a customer.
The following are also important for this Sales Executive position:
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree in a commercial or business administration field;
- At least 7 years of experience in sales/business development in IT;
- Proven experience in solution selling at C-level;
- International sales experience in the DACH region;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- Experience within the insurance and/or the software industry is a plus.
What we have to offer our Sales Executive
An interesting and challenging position in an innovative and challenging environment, in which you can be a guiding and determining force - all this as part of a great team with friendly and supportive colleagues!
In addition to the salary, we also offer:
- Target-based, performance-related pay;
- The opportunity to enjoy sports, with or without colleagues: CCS has a company fitness scheme;
- Collective insurance;
- Pension scheme;
- Homework allowance during covid-19;
- Laptop, telephone, lease car;
- Training and development opportunities both externally and internally with our own CCS Academy.
We are CCS
An international and fast-growing organization, from our head office in Woerden, we are able to serve customers all over Europe with our Digital Insurance Platform. We have a talented workforce, who are driven by passion and focus. We do everything we can to ensure that insurers are at the forefront of digital insurance and to enable them to take the step to real-time connected insurance.
We pride ourselves in taking good care of each other, of our products and of our customers. We love to develop new ideas and enjoy celebrating our successes together. We challenge each other, encourage initiative, but join forces to achieve our goal: "to become the best at what we do." We find hard work in an informal working atmosphere just as important as having fun together.
Enthusiastic about the position and about CCS? Apply now via the form below.
For questions about the procedure, please contact our recruiter, Valeska Visser on +31 6 - 82 32 1425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.