To further strengthen our Design & Architecture team we are looking for an enthusiastic solution architect with a strong and proven background in – and practical experience with – Software AG webMethods platform.
You will be joining a team of architects and business analysts working on our latest products, with interesting potential for growth.
You will contribute to – and be responsible for – (parts of ) the design of high-quality and high-performance solutions that meet the requirements defined to satisfy the business needs. As a solution architect, you are expected to be equally at ease with contributing to the high-level design as well as investigating more detailed design areas.
In this role, you will continuously strive to deliver on time various architectural design artefacts. You will participate in many aspects of the design and realisation life-cycle of the product, you will actively discuss and when necessary challenge requirements.
As part of this responsibility, you will be expected to actively promote webMethods best practices during design of extensions on the product, define and select components to be used by the platform, and follow through during realization by our development team.
Our development team is very experienced, although rather new to webMethods. They are based in Warsaw, Poland. They would also at times require some mentoring and guidance, which is something you feel confident you can provide.
You will directly report to the manager for Design and Analysis. You have strong communication skills as you will need to interact with various audiences, ranging from technical to business.
- Contributes to the general high-level design for our products.
- Responsible for detailed design for specific parts of the application.
- Defines and selects components to be used from the webMethods platform to achieve business needs.
- Keeps up to date knowledge with technology development.
- Helps prioritizing tasks for iterative development.
- Slices business uses cases into workable units and distributes those to developers.
- Reviews use cases and feedbacks their authors on feasibility and provides alternate solutions when necessary.
- Tracks development progress, and assists the development team by answering their questions and promoting best practices.
- Develops proof of concepts or product selections.
- Assists the development team to solve complex issues especially for the webMethods platform.
- Mentors & builds a team of graduates to the webMethods technology.
- Willingness to travel: 10% for customer / project trips. The position may involve short trips to Warsaw.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent level.
- Expertise with Object Oriented software development at architect level is an absolute must.
- Preferably a solid experience in webMethods suite 9.8 and later: Designer, Integration server, Adapters, Universal Messaging, BPMS, Task engine. MWS, CommandCentral.
- Experience in architecture governance is a plus.
- Experience in Java development is a plus.
- Experience in all aspects of software development lifecycle. Experience with RUP is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in SOA/EAI, BPMS and cloud Concepts.
- Solid technical knowledge in various Integration methodologies & Configuration management tools.
- Strong knowledge in relational databases and SQL.
- Hands on with API testing tools such as SoapUI is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills – both oral and written – to serve interaction with different actor types. Fluency in English and Dutch is a must.
- Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Shows initiatives and enthusiasm in designing quality software.
- Experience with Insurance sector is a plus.
In addition to this you recognize yourself by the following characteristics: Reliable, proactive, passionate and self-starting.
- Join a team staffed with talented experts in Insurance and software development, located in Woerden.
- Growth within the organisation that fits your and our needs
- Build and further develop the Analysis and Design organization
- Enjoy the benefits of working in an innovative and challenging international oriented environment.
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an innovative environment. As one of the core team members you will play a key role in the further development of our Roundcube product and have the opportunity to grow with the organization as it expands (inter)nationally. You’ll drive innovation and have a large influence in successfully further develop our product. We offer an excellent salary and benefits, training opportunities and career growth.
Have you become as enthusiastic about CCS as we are? Apply now! Fill in the form below and don’t forget to add a clear motivation in addition to your resume.
For more information about this vacancy contact: Louwke van der Steen, phone number: 0348- 48 68 48.
An assessment or Pre Employment Screening could be part of the procedure.
To get to know CCS better, visit the channels below. Let’s connect! We look forward to meeting you.